Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Little E's Finished Robot Costume


As promised, here is Little E (and me) in his finished robot costume. I thought that I was going to have to convince him to try it on for me, but he got so excited when he saw me with the costume.

He bounced around and was saying, "Cheese..." so daddy and Uncle Dave could take his picture. After the pictures, I went to take the costume off and he started to get mad. We negotiated that he could wear the boots for a while.  

Hopefully the weather will hold out so we can take him to a couple of houses in the neighborhood on Halloween.

final_costume

He is two now and in the "No" phase of his life. But he still loves to give me smoochies and hugs, so the "Nos" don't seem so bad ;) What a joy it is to share my life with such a great little guy!

1 comment:

Teo T said...

Aww, what an awesome costume! I'm actually pretty jealous (I'm 22...), I wish I had one. Little E is a lucky guy!
I don't suppose you would consider sharing your blog over at Glipho? We're a new social blogging site focused on creating a fun and social community with our bloggers- I bet our users would love to read about your pottery and other posts!
If you like, come take a quick peek over at http://glipho.com and see what you think. You can even import all your old posts over without affecting your existing blog- it's fairly simple!

Thanks for your time, and keep up with the really entertaining blog!

All the best,

Teo