Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oh Frasson's New Wave Quilt


Using this pattern I purchased from Oh Frasson's blogsite. The pattern and the expanded instructions are wonderful (full of good photos for illustrating the steps). I also purchased the plastic template she recommended as well. It made cutting the wedges super easy.

I was able to quickly cut out the shapes by stacking my fat quarters in sets of three. I am making the lap size, but cut enough wedges to make two vertical columns of the wedges on the back of the quilt too. Six wedges per fat quarter.

4 comments:

RosaMarĂ­a said...

that looks gorgeous Heidi!!
Love her patterns and her book too, they are full of great instructions!

Heidi said...

Yeah, when I grow up I want to be just like Elizabeth. Oh and Jacquie over on Tall Grass Prairie Studio too :)
(http://tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com/)

byRaquel said...

I really lid of your patch. Hugs

byRaquel said...

Sorry, I mean "like very much of this work"