Monday, March 28, 2011

Me & the Watch Me Grow Chart

Me & the Watch Me Grow Chart
I used the Watch Me Grow pattern on Moda Bake Shop by Vanessa Wilson, a.k.a- Crafty Gemini.

watch me grow chart close-up
As you can see from the close-up I have already marked out my Little E's birth, 4 month and 6 month heights (21", 27", and 29"). The ruler numbers and slashes were not in the pattern. I used my measuring tape to make the tick marks. Then slid the tape measure under the cream fabric and traced the numbers. I used the archival ink pens to fill in and outline the numbers.

The height of this finished at about 79" x 11".

1 comment:

DeeRoo said...

Heidi!!! THis is wonderful...what a treasure of memories you are making there!
Oh...and the wavy quilt is awesome too!:)

You look so cute in that photo!!