Monday, March 28, 2011

Finished New Wave Quilt Top


Using the New Wave quilt pattern by Oh Frasson. Now all I need to do is make a quilt sandwich since I have the back completed too.

I think I will just outline the waves for this one. Maybe a quilting line down the center of the wave too. Nothing overly complex as I do not wish to take away from the design and the fabric on this one.

**Edited: The finished top is 48.5" X 56". I had to trim a half inch off the bottom of the wedges when I messed up aligning the border fabric. It all worked out in the end :) The mess up was totally my fault for not reading the instructions properly :)

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks fabulous!! I do want to give this one a try.

Beezus said...

I just made one of these, too, and was wondering: did you do a strip across the back as well? I'm playing around with a couple of ideas on what I might do before I make my quilt sandwich. :)