Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Am (Sorta) Featured on We All Sew

A little while ago I was contacted by Erika over on www.weallsew.com. She wanted to feature my Flickr photostream on her site. I felt honored that she would include me on her site.

We All Sew has lots of sewing related information; from free patterns and videos on sewing techniques. There is also a section, Sew to Serve, that has links to how to sew for charitable causes. Go over and check it out.

Today, I am officially posted on the site. Under the section Favorite Photo Galleries :) Thanks, Erika!


7 comments:

DeeRoo said...

Oooohhh...we know a celebrity!!;)

I'll have to go check it out...congrats Hats!;)

Needled Mom said...

Woohoo!!!!! Congratulations.

RosaMaría said...

that is so great Heidi!!! congratulations!

bellaandmolly said...

Very cool Heidi. Way to go.

Dana said...

Awesome!!!

Miss Sews-it-all said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Sews-it-all said...

Thanks Heidi, and happy sewing!
-Erika