Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brrrrrrr...


It's a little chilly in my office today. So I am wearing my monster gloves to keep warm. Along with a fleece jacket and a fleece blanket :) These lovely monster gloves are from my Handmade Swap and the lovely Kayla.

I also finished up my ORB Secret Santa gift too. I am putting it in the mail tomorrow for a special ORB buddy. Nope, I am not telling who, so don't bother askn' :)

Wallet

Secret Santa

The wallet is made with IKEA home dec weight fabric I picked up a while back. The dots in the middle are a Micheal Miller, I think. The fat quarters are Leanika from Dena Designs over at the Fat Quarter Shop. And the journal cover is Snow Flowers by Dena Designs.

Oh, and my younger sister posted picture of her drive home last night. Lots of snow blowing over in Illinois. I wonder how the roads are this morning? I am glad to say that she made it home safely.

4 comments:

Annie of Blue Gables said...

Seriously, Heidi, that is adorable. How did I miss this swap? I guess I don't know how to sign up for posts on that site.
We are freezing too. It was -24 here and -38 in a near-by valley. I saw a weather map of the whole nation and it was blue and purple. brrrrrr

Rebecka said...

I am loving your monster gloves. I love the fabrics you used on the wallet and journal cover. They are so cute. Your photo of the snow looks really cold. Hope you stay warm!!

craftnosis said...

all i have to say is love the glove - absolutely adorable! (and your ORB buddy is super lucky!)

teaginny said...

I was the lucky recipient of the swap. Thank you santa! I
LOVE everything you sent me. I'm currently using the wallet and loving it. You asked or feebdack, and the only thing I might add would be a magnetic closure. I'm not sure how you would put it in though... Anyway, thank you Heidi!!