Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Charity Quilt

A while back I asked for block donations for a charity quilt. You all responded with such enthusiasm to help out the Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund, the JWC's charity recipient for the next two years. The quilters in the blogsphere are so generous.

Well, I finally got around to sewing the top together. I was pleasantly surprised to find out you all had sent me enough blocks to make not one, but TWO, tops. Here is a picture of the first one. I hope to sew together the other one tonight.

Thanks again!

Charity quilt top 1

2 comments:

Annie of Blue Gables said...

My goodness Heidi! When you said you wanted only dark blue and light blue and you started getting all sorts of other colors, I had no idea how very beautiful it would turn out. It almost looks like a tree with falling leaves. It is so very lovely. You have a talent for putting fabric together into a lovely quilt. Amazing. I can't wait to see it all quilted up.

My 1st Bambina! said...

Great labor of love !