Friday, October 9, 2009

Mums and Quilting Completed


Wonky Square Quilting Pattern

Close up of quilting rail fence ORB round 1
Mums

I have these lovely mums growing in my flower boxes at the front of my house. I picked some to brighten my hobby room while I finish the binding on my rails quilt.

Quilting Finished!

I took some quick pictures of the now quilted, yeah!, rail fences quilt from Old Red Barn Co. Sew-a-long Round 1. I made these "wonky" concentric square patterns for the quilting. The lime green strip at the right of the last picture is the binding.

3 comments:

Annie of Blue Gables said...

It is so beautiful Good for you. Congrats. you make such beautiful, creative things.
xxoo
~a

Bed Linen said...

Lovely, the quilt looks gorgeous.

calicodaisy said...

Love those colors together. I'm crazy for all the wonky house and log cabin type blocks out there. It's just great to see whimsy meet traditional. -- michele