Friday, August 14, 2009

Catching Up with You All

Some random photos...

Bee Addicted 2

bee_addicted_2_button

I joined a quilting bee over on Flickr called Bee Addicted 2. I am so excited. It is my first year long bee. I can't wait to get started :) My first attempt at the group button, by the way :)

While I was working on it I found this cool avatar creator and made this:


I love her pony tails :) The skull earring and her lovely purple completion. What more could a girl ask for?

So what if she looks a little vampire-zombie-ish... the girl is styln' in a X-Men, Storm kinda way :)















Gobo in the Meatloaf Position

Gobo in a Meatloaf

Our male cat all bundled down in the "meatloaf" position. This is where Gobo usually says, "Come'on mom, just take the picture...." :)

The term meatloaf position comes from a cartoon cell by the cartoonist B. Kliban.



















"Famous Meatloaves Cat -- One hell of a nice animal, frequently mistaken for a meatloaf." - B. Kliban

Kliban drew cute cartoons of striped cats. Here is a gallery of Kliban's work.

TiggleGiggles

TiggleGiggles

Tiffany of TiggleGiggle's sent out a consolation prize of a fat quarter to all of the people who didn't win her book give-away on her blog. What a sweetie :) Thanks Tiffany!

Pansy

Pansy
Our office had these beautiful flowers in a planter outside it's main doors. I couldn't resist taking a picture of them all dotted with water.

1 comment:

Annie of Blue Gables said...

do you realize that Gobo is my Hobbs twin?
I guess you didn't realize that, but he is.
~a