Monday, February 16, 2009

Celebrate Handmade: The Swap

Celebrate Handmade: The Swap Flickr Group

I received my package from my swap-mate, Kayla, early last week. It contained the greatest Hello-Kitty-Like doll made from upcycled sweaters. Kayla also made me some wonderful fingerless gloves that look like monsters. They were also made from an upcycled sweater, it's sleeves!

The one-eyed monster glove reminds me of  Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc.. Yeah, yeah, I know Mike was green in the movie and the glove are red, sheesh. The other glove reminds me of Bucky B. Katt from the cartoon Get Fuzzy. I think I may take the gloves to work. My fingers get awfully chilly sometimes...

I will post some pictures of what I sent Kayla soon. I want it to be a surprise, so I will have to wait until she gets them in the mail. I plan to ship the off today, Kayla. No, really... Really...

Check out the booty below:
Bucky B. Katt

Mike Wazowski

Hello Kitty

No comments: