Monday, November 17, 2008

Doll Quilt Swap 5 - Needles -n- Notions

As I was pulling out of my driveway this morning a o-dark-30, I notices a package on my front door. I wondered, hmmm..., I wasn't expecting a package. Then it dawned on me! I am expecting a package from my doll quilt swap partner. My husband rounded up the package for me and away to work I went.

I just couldn't contain myself, so I opened it as soon as I got all my stuff settled at my desk. Inside was this lovely, adorable, artistic, wonderment of a quilt. Thanks for much Needles-n-Notions for the lovely quilt. The magazine was a nice surprise as well. Here are the photos from the doll quilt swap flickr group, but I will post a shot of the whole enchilada tonight. Along with my progress on the my quilt to my partner.





1 comment:

Tina said...

Yay! So glad you like it and that it got there safe!